We can ship all our products to any valid street address in the United States or its territories. However, if the shipping address is undeliverable for the products ordered (such as a P.O. Box or Apartment listed for a large order), or if a contact person at the shipping address specified on the order is unavailable or unwilling to receive & unload the materials listed on the order, you may incur extra charges for redelivery.
When you place an order, and choose a shipping option, in some cases we may ship via a different carrier while maintaining the same delivery timeframe.
On small orders, a partial shipping charge may apply but will be noted clearly before purchase. Call for FREE Shipping Options.
All items purchased on dwpnow.com require a receipt in order to receive a refund or exchange for any product returned to DWP. All returns must be made within 30 days of the purchase date and meet the following guidelines.
- All items must be returned in their original packaging and must be received “as new” in appearance and condition in order to be sold as new.
- Buyer will pay all return charges (if applicable). If delivery of an item is refused, the return freight will be deducted from the refund amount. We can only pay the return freight if your return is a result of an error made by DWP.
- Refunds will not be allowed on special order items or custom items, unless first approved by DWP management.
- A re-stocking fee of up to 30% may apply. Call 401-561-9110 or visit our website www.dwpnow.com to determine whether a re-stocking fee will be applied to your return.
- Once DWP has received your returned item(s), please allow up to 5 business days for processing the return transaction. Refunds made on credit cards are subject to your bank’s terms and agreements regarding refunds and when the refund will be applied to your credit card.Exchanges:
All exchanges will follow the same guidelines as Returns.
- After 30 days, items purchased from DWP are no longer covered under our Return Policy. However, items which are still under the manufacturer’s warranty* may still be returned for warranty replacement or repair if first approved by DWP management. Shipping charges may apply. Call 401-473-5584 or visit our website www.dwpnow.com to determine whether a fee will be applied to your return.
- Items returned for warranty repair or exchange must be returned in their original packaging, along with the original purchase receipt, a description of the problem, and your name, address , nd phone number.
- Any item returned for warranty repair or replacement must be registered by the buyer with the manufacturer according to their warranty requirements (if applicable).
- We will honor all of our manufacturers' warranty policies and repair or replace the item in accordance with their specified policies.
- If an item which is not covered under warranty is returned to DWP, the item will be returned unrepaired and shipping charges will be paid by the buyer unless first approved by DWP management.
DWP reserves the right to limit or refuse to accept the return of merchandise at any time and for any reason.
*To learn how warranty claims are handled for a specific manufacturer, please visit the manufacturer’s website for details.
All return or exchange items will be shipped directly to the appropriate Mfg. We will forward the appropriate address information, once that determination is made, and you will be issued an RMA# (Returned Materials Authorization #).
NO returns will be accepted without an RMA# written on the packaging.
To request more information about our products and services, call for immediate assistance 401-473-5584 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.